7.27.2010

I Really Wish I Could Explain...

Push for Kush

Stare at the clouds and read words
The sensation of flip-flops
Pet your dog
Find the shadowed man who lives in your basement
Get tied to your chair
Put your brain back in
Charades
Love,
and the barrier of a century.



I don't know what the fuck I write but I know I anticipate reading it the next day because it is always saved somewhere convenient so I can look at it. This I found on my Blackberry. Not sure where the words come from but it's a beauty. I could totally look into it metaphorically or whatever but I don't want to jeopardize whatever the fuck I was actually thinking when I wrote this. That's why I hate dissecting narratives (despite being forced at gunpoint to) because you can never truly know the author's intentions. In this case, even I don't know.


X E S E T A R I P

0 comments:

Post a Comment