9.29.2010

Misery Class and Happy Things

I wrote this today in Women's Writing (Yes Sean [and others] it is sexist and yes they should have a men's writing course I get it):

An awkward presentation is being lectured at me in my lesbian class and it is awful. Improvisation (though organized) is so essential to keep peoples' interests; I do not want to be read an essay... therefore I am going to tune you out and write my blog, sorry. However, I will tune in when you say words my ears love to hear: sex, virginity loss, and shopping. But that's all I'll really pay attention to.

There is a girl who-- Sorry, I am watching my teacher and she is so bored with this presentation that she's playing with her cuticles. HA! I don't like my teacher. She cut in front of me in the washroom line, and then took a shit in the stall that I was next to go into. Yay. I gave her the you-cut-in-front-of-me-you-stupid-bitch eye when she came out of the stall, and in class I gave her the oh-you-asshole-if-I-knew-you-were-going-to-shit-I-would've-pushed-your-impolite-ass-out-of-the-damn-way-so-I-didn't-have-to-hold-my-breath-the-entire-time eye. Her ignorance and stinkyness are the cause of my distaste. She's also boring and disorganized (and wears Lululemon pants every class) but this is an English course so I can't expect her to do much better.

Anywho, this girl was lurking people on Facebook all class, and I was lurking her. Does that make me just as creepy? For lurking her lurking them? Another girl was reading someone's blog. Good girl, read your blogs. I can suggest a better one... Eh hem. I don't bring my laptop to class so I'm not distracted and I force myself to listen to Madam Shitty McStallstealer. I need to entertain myself by observing others' distractions. Most likely someone is lurking me writing this right now (I wrote "HI" on the page with a smiley face, just in case)... or maybe they think I'm a keener and taking notes on this boring, shitty, shit. These people don't know me if that's their impression.

So besides that awful class of doom and dread, which happens to be my only class today, here are some things I have taken a liking to/made me happy today:

-passionate air drummers (no smart-assery, it's obviously not the dude on the right)


















-shaved heads and the shape of the human skull

















-the increasing number of stereotypical punks I see, yum.






















-folk metal
LISTEN TO THIS SICK COVER!

-the food bank (I'll eat just about anything. See the conversation Sean and I had about lint the other day)














-some of the clever words Hitchcock spoke once (read some; click the hyperlink man). Since I know you won't, here are some good ones:

"The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder"

" I'm frightened of eggs, worse than frightened, they revolt me. That white round thing without any holes . . . have you ever seen anything more revolting than an egg yolk breaking and spilling its yellow liquid? Blood is jolly, red. But egg yolk is yellow, revolting. I've never tasted it."

"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible"

I seriously have a crush on him.

-
The security guard in my building who I also have a crush on
*No photo available*

-And on the topic of crushes, this other fellow I'm kinda fond of...
*No photo available*

HAVE A LOVELY DAY! FOR SOME REASON NO MATTER WHAT I DO IT IS AUTO-ITALICIZING SO I AM GOING TO CROSS OUT THE REST OF THIS DAMN SENTENCE BECAUSE I'M ANGRY WITH IT.


Love, your bitchiest complainer
Xesetarip

Ps. Check out Sean's post from yesterday while you're here! It's brief! And I (moderately) spell checked it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment