11.22.2010

Vulgar Miscellany as Usual

While Sean comes up with something innovative and cool, I'm going to play it old school and type the things I entertain myself with.

T H O U G H T S A N D S H I T

☮ Camille says:
I WANT BOOK
ME WANT BOOK
BOOK ME WANT ON SALE AT INDIGO
ME BUY DRUGS AND NOT BOOK.


My lips are peeling and I keep biting the skin off and it bleeds and it's all gross but I don't care.

I haven't shaved my legs in a month-ish (YES I have given up on trying to get laid for a while) and when I went to see the doctor the other day he had to check on my legs and asked me to roll up my pants. Most. Awkward. Thing. Ever. I just went "oooh... heh... sorry."

I went to Harvey's to get a veggie burger (7 months vegetarian today woo!) because I'm feeling rotten and don't want to cook/ do the dishes, and Jake was all that doesn't even taste like meat, gross and I was all: .................................................
Because I thought really hard and realized that even when I did eat meat, my burger was so pickle-y I never really got to know what "fast-food burger" tasted like. I ordered burgers for the pickles. I want to try it next time with no 'meat' at all!

(Clicky hyperlinky) Sooooooo beautiful! But apparently this dude sounds like Bob Dylan. Such an unpleasant reality. According to myself, I am not supposed to like Bob Dylan. Simply not allowed.

I found this sick tutorial on how to make a picture all hipster-y in my beloved Photoshop:

This is the ugly original I took in grade 11 Photography class.

BAM! Ugly original turned hipsterific! Could've desaturated it a bit more I s'pose but I didn't want y'all to be overwhelmed.
But seriously call me *wink, wink*

I went to see Carla Collins (and Richard Ryder) with my mum last night, and it was a swell comedy show. I thought I would share my two favourite lines from the show, both from Richard Ryder who was actually "opening" for Carla. Anywho FUNNY STUFF:

High heels were invented by ugly men so you couldn't run away.

If ya don't like your kids, leave 'em at the mall!

Mr. Ryder knows what's good.
-------------------------------

I must do something productive like weep while I masturbate. Or nap. Haven't slept much, but I like the "natural" look of under-eye circles. I think I'll choose the former. Plus McCoffee is free; FREE ARTIFICIAL ALERTNESS!? I'LL TAKE IT!

HA Peace,
Xesetarip


0 comments:

Post a Comment