9.24.2010

So Many Mature Discussions

This is what we discussed on MSN this afternoon. Mildly entertaining, like the rest of our shit.

C: Come to Toronto and get drunk with me :)
and eat too
S: Nap
Drunks tomorrow
C: But all I have to eat is link
C: *lint
S: I love lint
C: Come dine with me!
S: I'd rather not
it's not you in particular
I'm just on a non-lint diet
for the time being
C: S: Man my cholesterol is through the roof
The doctor advised I get off the L before it kills me
C: LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO
I'm dying of laughter I'm so sorry
I thought link was healthy man?
S: Link
or lint
Cause I can eat link
C: No I ran out of link
S: Well fuck me then
mannn
fuck my mother
twice
C: Done and done :D
S: What did you say?
C: I'm sorry you can't do lint
S: Before ":D"
C: Done and done
haha
S: lol
I know :(
It also gives me major rashes
I'm allergic to it
Like so bad
Turned my stomach into a giant ulcer
Like one big one
I basically didn't have a stomach
for 4 months
and my intestines swell up so much
Like you know how they are long right?
Well imagine having every inch swell up
I basically looked like I had a giant snake of fat coiled up around my gut area
Ps. Me and the Enter button just had the most wildest sex ever
C: LMFAO I NOTICED YOU DINK
Holy
shit
that
is
terrible
but
don't
you
think
it's
worth
it?
Lint
is
so
delicious
like
holy
hell
S: WAIT A MIN
WAIT A MIN
C: There. I had sex too
S: What are we talking?
Belly button lint?
Pocket lint?
Drier lint?
C: No pocket
S: Hmm pocket lint
C: Usually a bit of pocket and drier but I have more pocket
S: I'd have to say drier lint is the best
and belly button is great but it has soo much calories
and it's the one I'm allergic to the most
Man
one day
you should try chocolate dipped lint
with peanuts on top
Soo good
C: It's fucking expensive!
S: Yeah I know
Live a little jesus
C: Where'd you get it from?
S: You know Wal-Mart?
And the liquor store up by it?
C: Yeah hahaha
S: Well
There is an ice cream shop
right beside the liquor store
and they do it there
they actually have a shot load of toppings
like gummie bears and shit
it's all home made lint too
none of that mass produced garbage
C: :O
Omg, why'd you never take me there ya wiener
S: Who do you think I am?
Richy Rich?
But yeah, there is an actual ice cream shop there that makes their own homemade ice cream and has a shit load of toppings
It's really good, we should go some time
Oh wait you're in Fag Dot I forgot
I'll just go alone

0 comments:

Post a Comment