9.28.2010

We are not the same, I'm a Martian.


I haven't blogged in a while, and I'm not gunna hide anything, so I'm gunna say it straight out right now... I'm sick of Earth. I know, I've only known Earth since I was born here, but I miss my ancestral planet. I've never been there before but I can tell you right now I'd probably love it. There's not much here on Earth that is making me wanna stay. Human beings are so overwhelmed with the day-to-day duties they have to get done and then when they're done they go home and sit down and stare at a square box all night. Leaving them to usually forget about how much they're destroying their planet. Now I know there are a lot of people who love Mother Earth and do all they can to save it and keep it alive, but it's so hard when you see some stupid Earthling walk out from buying a pack of smokes and throwing the plastic on the ground even though there is a garbage directly 2.53' to the right of them. Then not to make it any easier they jump in their car and pull out of the parking lot, turn the corner and pull in their drive way. Why they didn't walk to the store? Probably because they have trouble breathing cause of the extensive smoking. But what the fuck do I care, I'm not a human being. In a couple months I wont even be here anymore, I'm taking off mother fuckers. I've also decided to follow in your foot steps and before I leave I'm gunna piss and shit all over the place!

Wow its fucking late, I got school tomorrow...shit eh.

Humans suck, fuck Earth, I'm out, peace.

Izanrelur...

P.S. Human Genocide maybe? What's the point, they're killing themselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment