7.19.2010

Scary Internal Thoughts

Here is a Monday Poem. On a Tuesday. But I wrote it on Monday (or somewhere between Sunday and Monday)!!! I just forgot to post it. I was really fucked up when I wrote this. Like, I haven't been that fucked in a long time. You've seen my other writing... I can type coherently, etc. When I read this in the morning (or, afternoon haha) I kinda got freaked out that I had written this. Moral of the story: Don't do [too many] drugs. The title is what I had found it saved as on my computer desktop. Also, I'm not correcting spelling/grammar. Raw material right hurr.

youd want to read this

i can feel the blood

zap zap zap is all i can feel and

running through me

how did i stand up!

mind is discovvected did i spell thstright

here not here typo typing

where did i pressn enter

i want anoother cookie

my hamdsss

this is sweet

is that oil

too much want more yes

haha yes

one more

one won now

had to go back

stiff

more falls

moooooooooore

will this sound like a metaphor

distracted

back

ooh orange

shakes shaeks shakes its real now

niw it makes sense

bqck]]

back i mean back

NO it will sound sifferent

you have to knmow what im saying!

hard

back

i shouldnt do ths

maybe i should write normal

it feels normal

i know you will see it differently

music

NEED MUSIC

thats much better

pictures

bye



WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT?! Anywho, enough of that bologna. Discussion of Despicable Me coming soon! In the meantime, go see it! It was awesome!


Peace

-Xesetarip

0 comments:

Post a Comment